[Kernel-peer-lab] Meeting in May

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Apr 29 15:50:25 CEST 2022

Just FYI, we are organising a meetup on May 10th. We should be
announcing it soon. You're all more than welcome and if you want to
come and use it as an excuse to meet for the first time it's cool.

Obviously, what we do is a bit different from what you generally did
on the Kernel Peer Labs, but I still wanted you to know.

Good luck!
Aleix