[Kernel-peer-lab] Meeting in May

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at espeweb.net
Wed Apr 20 13:56:25 CEST 2022

Hi all!

Long time with no movement in here since the pandemic started.

Good weather is coming, people are vaccinated and pandemic numbers are
low/good.

We could start thinking about having some meeting as usual in May,
Friday evening around Sants. We could try getting a bigger & well
ventilated room at Lleialtat Santsenca, and later go to some of the
usual restaurants/bars outside in a terrace.

Is someone else eager to join too? Even if it's only for a chat + beer
outside. Share your thoughts!

Regards,

Pau