[Barcelona-free-software] Help getting people engaged for Router Freedom

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 30 10:50:22 CEST 2021

Dear associated organisations,

In the context of reform of telecommunication laws, EU member states are
currently implementing legislation with direct impact on Router Freedom.
While we achieved Router Freedom in Germany as a precedence, and
currently actively engage in the legislative processes in Greece and
Austria, we need help to do so in all 27 EU member states.

We have launched an activity package for organisations and individuals
to raise awareness and empower them to advocate for users' device
sovereignty in their countries.

More information is here:
https://fsfe.org/news/2021/news-20210330-01.html

If you can help to spread this towards other individuals and
organisations, that is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290