[Barcelona-free-software] Statement on Richard Stallman rejoining the FSF board

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Wed Mar 24 14:31:41 CET 2021

Hello all,

We have just published a statement on Richard Stallman rejoining the FSF
board: https://fsfe.org/news/2021/news-20210324-01.html .

As written in the statement, we want to continue to work with groups and
individuals -- like you as our associates -- who foster diversity and
equality in the Free Software movement in order to achieve our joint
goal of empowering all users to control technology.

Warm regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290