[Kernel-peer-lab] Meeting Friday 3rd of June 2022

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at espeweb.net
Tue May 10 22:51:31 CEST 2022

Hi,

I propose to have the next meeting 03/06/2022. That's Friday 3rd of June
2022.

This time we should try to book a room a Lleialtat Santsenca at 18:30 or
so. Later on we can go to some restaurant and have dinner as usual.

Please all who can, confirm ASAP so that we can see if we have a minimal
quorum. This also helps when booking some specific smaller/bigger room I
guess.

Some ideas of technical topics to look at which were raised in last
meeting (feel free to propose/bring your own):

* Support reverse-engineering some ring bell intercoms

* Play with flashing some mobile phones with postmarketOS and improving
documentation and kernel support.