[Kernel-peer-lab] Meeting in May

Pau Espin Pedrol pespin at espeweb.net
Thu Apr 28 00:18:40 CEST 2022

Hi,

I think as a first step towards meeting again and to ease organization
this time we can skip the technical hands-on at Lleialtat Santsenca and
just have a social meeting with some drinks somewhere else.

Unless somebody is willing to look for another place, I'll stick to
tradition and I propose to meet at Simbad as usual, where we know
there's usually enough place regardless of weather (outside on the
terrace, inside on the upper floor), and there's plenty of different
options for drinking and eating.

Address: Passeig de Sant Antoni, 15, 08014 Barcelona

OSM: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/573484598#map=19/41.37705/2.13674

GMaps: https://goo.gl/maps/jsg8rvimDZqYvj5r5

So let's meet in Simbad at 19:00h.