[Barcelona] Enjoy a cool 'I Love Free Software Day' local meetup

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Mon Feb 6 15:40:27 CET 2023

Hi Fani,
Sorry I never replied, wanted to catch up with you during FOSDEM but I
never found you idle enough to bring it up.

We are planning to do the meetup in SEAT Code facilities on the 16th.

I still have a bunch of material from last years so I don't think it's
necessary that you send anything. Unless there's something really cool
that will make all the difference, that is. :D

Aleix