ilfs day 2023

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sun Feb 5 21:52:21 CET 2023

Hola,
Aquí a sota hi ha la convocatòria que pensàvem fer pel ilfs day. Mireu-vos
si és el que esperaveu i si trobeu a faltar res. Vau dir que voleu
anunciar-ho a una altra pàgina. Ens heu de dir on hem d'enllaçar.

Ens veiem demà a les 11 a seat code!
Aleix

We often underestimate the power of a simple Thank You. Free Open Source
Software contributors do important work for our society and they deserve
attention. The "I love Free Software Day" is the perfect opportunity for
you to express your special gratitude.

For the past years we hardly had the chance to meet each other in person.
Now we are bringing back in person meetings. Let's celebrate it together -
you are invited!

Join us the 16th of February in the SEAT:Code offices at 18:30 CET
Food and drinks will be served.

Agenda:

    18:30 Welcome
    19:00 Introduction
    19:15 Why important companies are all using Free Open Source Software?
    19:45 Celebration & Networking

Important: Please RSVP your place since space is limited following this
link. [Eventbrite link]