Tech meetup in May at PAU

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu May 5 03:18:58 CEST 2022

Hey,
Sorry for the delay.
We've been doing our social media through twitter so far. This is our
handle, we don't have a group in LinkedIn or Instagram.
https://twitter.com/BCNFreeSoftware

As for the speakers, none mentioned having instagram (my understanding is
that people in software who have it, keep it for personal purposes).

Here's our linkedins https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristinachumillas,
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shadeslayer
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristinachumillas/> (Rohan),
https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertvaka/,