Tech meetup in May at PAU

Arzzita Nash zita at wearepau.com
Tue Apr 26 17:43:00 CEST 2022

Sorry Alex - I think your email got lost in my inbox and I sent this
message to Cris before reading yours(!) Sorry about that.

Yes 10th May at 7.45pm is perfect - please let us know when you plan on
making the announcement so we can coincide with our comms this side. As I
mentioned in the previous email - are you happy for us to share the link to
the meetup/use the description on the page for our comms or is there
anything further to add? Also if you have a graphic/logo we could use
please send across.

ManyThanks!

*Arzzita Nash*
Community & Events Manager

Ronda Sant Pau 47
08015 Barcelona

*wearepau.com <http://wearepau.com>    In
<https://www.instagram.com/wearepau/>  Li
<https://www.linkedin.com/authwall?trk=bf&trkInfo=AQHjMqvueNMzpgAAAXxfsIOA3wSvs38kZOOUYffLm_t_b7LlbCR3qq3b2g0KZ7QlG_5TRZJmGd03_YkULlTyAGYJReHzfGUwtyYh5oeJFemTEKzjGjEuTLD_EYGRuISe7ZY18I4=&originalReferer=&sessionRedirect=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fcompany%2Fwe-are-pau%2F>
Fb <https://www.facebook.com/wearePAUbcn>*