Doing Barcelona Free Software Meetups in eDreams/Odigeo offices

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 16 18:42:53 CET 2021

Hello Marina,

This is Albert from Barcelona Free Software, I was talking to José Carlos Carvajal and he mentioned eDreams/Odigeo may be open to hosting our meetups in your offices.

We have around 2200 people subscribed to our Meetup https://www.meetup.com/Barcelona-Free-Software/ , the attendance varies depending on the topic but I'd say the usual number is around 20.

What we usually do is have "relatively short talks" (around 30/45 minutes) followed by some networking time.

We usually meet once a month either Tuesdays or Thursdays at 7pm.

Would you be interested in hosting us? What are the procedures regarding COVID safety?

Best Regards,
  Albert