FSFE and REUSE Booster supporting projects with licensing

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Mon Jun 28 17:44:07 CEST 2021

Dear associates,

To a large degree Free Software is about licensing and copyright, even
if we would wish that it was only about the non-legal parts. To enable
developers and users to concentrate on the fun and not the obligations,
we started REUSE: a set of best practices and tools that simplify the
legal bits.

Until 8 July, we lower the threshold even more. REUSE Booster is a
programme with which we help Free Software projects directly to adopt
these best practices and to clarify their licensing and copyright
situation:

  https://reuse.software/booster/

Your help would be highly appreciated! Please spread the word about this
opportunity within and outside of your communities. And don't be shy,
please also feel free to register your own projects.

With your support, we can boost many people's understanding of Free
Software licensing, and help them to concentrate on what they actually
want: creating Free Software. Thank you!

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl