A chance to meet / cooperate in Barcelona?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 25 16:06:13 CEST 2021

L'he moderat sense voler perque semblava spam, però de fet no ho és ^_^

Que els hi responem?

Salut,
  Albert

De: Radovan Hošek <radovan.hosek at nic.cz>
CC: 'Petr Novák' <petr.novak at turris.com>

Dear all,

We're a Czech based organization (non profit) producing here in Czech
republic Open source secure routers - www.turris.com .

We're attending next week at MWC - Barcelona.

Do you see it reasonable to meet in Barcelona?

We found your contact on yours webpage, no one from us have no contact to
your organization yet.

Let me know you opinion - we can present you our OpenWRT based secure
routers, if you be interested, and have some discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Radovan Hosek
Sales manager at Turris.com