[Barcelona-free-software] Being a FSFE local group - was - Re: Meetups in COVID19 times

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 15:00:37 CET 2021

Some notes on the call from today:

* TODO Discuss a bit certain wording around https://bcnfs.org, TBD
* TODO Update https://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups/Barcelona
* Should get used to registering activities here from now on
https://fsfe.org/community/tools/eventregistration.html so it will be
published on fsfe.org and available for other fsfe people to join
* TODO join https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/subscribe/spain

We'll be talking next week together with Alex Sander with next steps.

Aleix