[Barcelona-free-software] Being a FSFE local group - was - Re: Meetups in COVID19 times

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 6 10:56:05 CET 2021

El dimarts, 29 de setembre de 2020, a les 14:21:08 CET, Max Mehl va escriure:
> ~ Aleix Pol [2020-09-29 13:24 +0200]:
> >> So as long as your meet-ups are with 10-20 participants, and none or
> >> just max. 3 webcams enabled, I would not see any issue even now. For
> >> larger gatherings, I'd love to get a note beforehand so that we can
> >> coordinate with other users of the instance, and analyse problems.
> >
> > We can try to schedule the first one by the end of October and see how it works?
> >
> > We don't have a problem with telling you in advance.
>
> Great, so I would suppose that you register your account as described
> here, and we'll get the ball rolling:
>
>   https://wiki.fsfe.org/TechDocs/BigBlueButton
>
> >> The first point seems to be done already for you. The second is
> >> important for us so that we can get in touch with you and have a direct
> >> contact to this region. You can read more in the coordinators' handbook
> >> [^2]. The third is important to safeguard a welcoming environment.
> >
> > You can consider me the coordinator.
> >
> > I'll discuss adopting FSFE's CoC with the team.
>
> Looking forward to it!

Hi Max,

we have now added a mention to the code of conduct at https://bcnfs.org/

As far as I understand that means we've done the 3 things you mentioned that are needed to be a FSFE local group

What are the next steps?

Cheers,
  Albert